Since we closed our office for safety reasons March through June 2020, the world has changed – and so must we. Some things will remain the same:
• We will continue to involve you in your personal treatment plan.
• We will continue to give you state of the art dentistry with the promise of always seeking the best new products and procedures.
• Finally, we will continue to provide virtually painless dentistry.
Having stated these things, here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
1. We have re-opened the reception area as of January 2022, but ask that you remain socially distanced from other patients.
2. You will be greeted at the door by one of our caregivers and offered a mask to wear if you do not already have one, and then escorted to a hygiene or treatment room.
3. Once seated, you will be given a rinse of Oracare, which is the only proven anti-viral mouth rinse, to swish for one minute.
4. We are structuring our systems so that your next appointment and your payment can be handled via text or online to minimize contact.
5. Once treatment and clerical necessities are complete, you will be escorted to the exit with your face mask on.
6. Another thing you will notice, everybody working in our office is wearing a mask. We will work diligently to communicate with our eyes, yet we will greatly miss giving and getting smiles!