At East Sac Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
Since the world has changed – so must we. Some things will remain the same:
• We will continue to involve you in your personal treatment plan.
• We will continue to give you state of the art dentistry with the promise of always seeking the best new products and procedures.
• Finally, we will continue to provide virtually painless dentistry.
Here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
1. We will no longer use the reception area to seat our patients awaiting treatment. Instead, we will be asking you to call us when you arrive, and we will then call or text you when we are completely prepared for you.
2. You will be questioned about your health and recent travels before coming into our office.
3. Our parking spots are now numbered. When you arrive for your appointment please call or text the number on the sign at each spot to alert our front office staff you are here.
4.You will be greeted at the door by one of our caregivers and offered a mask to wear if you do not already have one, and then escorted to a hygiene or treatment room.
5. Once seated, you will be given a rinse of Oracare, which is the only proven anti-viral mouth rinse, to swish for one minute.
6. We are structuring our systems so that your next appointment and your payment can be handled in the treatment room or via text.
7. Once treatment and clerical necessities are complete, you will be escorted to the exit with your face mask on.
8. Another thing you will notice, everybody working in our office is wearing a mask. We will work diligently to communicate with our eyes, yet we will greatly miss giving and getting smiles!
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.